A commercial combined policy is a comprehensive business cover in a single policy, bringing together a range of the covers most commonly required, primarily designed for smaller businesses such as wholesalers, engineers and manufacturers.
We have extensive experience of providing bespoke insurance solutions to businesses of all sizes.
Our service includes a full review and assessment of your requirements and we will always take the time to explain the covers to you so you have a full understanding of the insurance cover.
Benefits of a Commercial Combined Policy
- Offers all round financial protection to your business, giving peace of mind and security.
- Can be tailored to cover risks specific to your business.
- Can meet regulatory or contractual requirements – trade associations or employers require cover.
- Minimises disruption to your business.
- One managed policy.
Policy features can include:
- Employers Liability (claims arising from injury to employees)
- Public Liability (accidental injury to any person or damage to their property)
- Products Liability (personal injury or damage to property caused by your product)
- Business Interruption (loss of income if unable to trade)
- Legal Expenses
- Cover against material damage and theft
- Goods in Transit
- Money Cover
- Engineering Inspections
- Personal Accident &/or sickness risks