Shops & Offices

shops and offices insurance

If you have a shop or office that requires insurance Hamilton Leonard can provide you with a comprehensive package policy with one of the leading Insurers in the market.

You can choose from the following menu of covers:

  • Property
  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Stock
  • Business machines
  • Business Interruption
  • Money
  • Frozen Foods
  • Glass & Signs
  • Personal Accident / Assault
  • Good In Transit
  • Public & Products Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Cyber Liability
  • Directors & Officers
  • Share

  • Follow us

  • Hamilton Leonard & Co

    We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

    Our Firm Reference Number is 116755 and we are also members of the British Insurance Brokers Association.